Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thinking of you

Hi dolls ,

So me and my hubby have decided to do The Love Dare. And for those of you who haven't heard of it , its a book where you do the things in the book for 40 days . They had a movie about it called FireProof. Anyways we are doing this just to kind of do it we are still very much in love with each other !!!! So Today is day 3 of the book and its Thinking of you and you have to basically pick something up or make something anything special that lets the other person know you are thinking of them.
I had a hard time most of the morning trying to figure out what i could get him . He really doesn't have a hobby or anything an we pretty much have all the newest gadgets out and he doesn't like buying movies so i thought and thought and searched and searched and of course the one thing i thought would be a nice thing they didn't have in any stores so i had to place my order . He'll get it a few days late :( but i found something. So anyways i pretended like I didn't get to get him anything because i want it to be a total surprise for him. It made me feel bad win he walked in with mine and i had nothing and had to pretend like i had nothing, :( But i eventually told him i did order him something but did not tell him what. Also i can not tell you guys as he is one of my readers!!! HI honey!!! :* As soon as i get it in i will edit this post to tell you guys.
So on to what he got me he is such a sweetheart and since he reads my blog , my last post was about makeup brushes so he went out and bought me like 18 more brushes to add to my hoarding collection of brushes. Then  bought me the new E.L.F spring palette that i wanted!!! And then last but not least he bought me this candle from target called give LOVE its a soy  candle and omg does this candle smell soooo good. The scent is fresh lilies and citrus , now i haven't actually burned the candle yet to see if its strong or not but i will let you know they way it smells now though it should fill the room with a nice aroma !!!
So to my wonderful husband i am always thinking of you !! You are my heart and soul and without you i would be lost!!! I love you always and forever!!! Happily ever After!!!!
Well i hope you all had a nice day and if any of you have tried or want to try The Love dare please leave me a comment and let me know how it went or why you are trying it!!!

XOXO

P.S tomorrows is Love is thoughtful : which in short call your spouse sometime during the day and how they are doing and if there is anything you can do for them.

1 comment: