Sunday, March 11, 2012

Birchbox

Hi Dolls,

So i joined Birchbox the other day and my shipment is being processed right now. Ahhhh I can't wait. For those of you who don't know what Birchbox is it delivers luxe beauty samples to your door each month for just $10 a month you get 4-5 samples every month. Then every month you gain 10 birch box points, Each 100 reward points can be redeemed for $10.00. Each$1.00 spent will earn you 1 reward point. Here's a link to there site for those of you who would like to try it out https://www.birchbox.com/.
As soon as i get in my first box i will post my goodies!!! I do hope it is soon since they are on the east coast and so am I !!!! Also my hubby back and i didn't get to post much of anything this week as i did a lot of cleaning in preparation for spring so once spring does come i can just enjoy the weather!! But i promise i will have some makeup post going up soon!!!! Hope you guys all enjoyed your weekend!!!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment