Friday, February 24, 2012

Purple People Eater


HI Dolls,

Well in honor of my little sisters birthday yesterday. ( 17 is not little haha ) Anyways so yesterday was my younger sisters birthday and today i decided to do this for her. Since her favorite color is purple i decided to down an all purple eyeshadow. Haha I love you my pookie (childhood nickname) also i added sum fun clip in purple hair extensions.  Oh and I am out of lashes or i would of had some on . LOL 







i used M.A.C's grape eyeshadow 







A lighter purple from my E.L.F beauty book 

& here u can see the purple extension which i got from Hot Topic































                                                                       I am still learning how to get this pics to come out good its getting a little better, it would help to if the sun was actually out haha!

I am hoping to get my E.L.F Order in within the next few days i can't wait to share with you guys all the things i got . I also placed a little order on cherry culture so as soon as i get that also i will share with you guys. :)


XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Wow x love a bit of purple eyeshadow x wanted to invite you to check out my blog sale xx maybe we could follow each other through GFC xx

    ReplyDelete