Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My E.L.F and Cherry Culture buys

Hi Dolls,

SO its been a few days but i was patiently waiting for my E.L.F  and Cherry Culture buys to come in and let me tell you it was a hard wait Haha! Well i got half of my E.L.F order on fans All my Cherry Culture order Friday and just got the last half of my E.L.F order a few hours ago. Yay!!!! But first let me say in the first half of my order i got the E.L.F mineral Primer and OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!! It goes on so smooth and soft and drys like there is nothing there and its a great buy for only $6 !!! Also i bought this weird like eyebrow stencil thing from Cherry culture I'm not real sure the brand name but its weird it seems way to long for my eyebrows and if i was to use the stencil i would look foolish. But i will use it and take a picture and show you guys what i mean and u let me know what u think. I was so excited to get my orders in let the makeup  collecting begin haha! I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos as of lately ones with makeup storage and makeup hauls and I'm loving them i think I'm addicted .
4 Lip gloss, one eyeliner special which came with 2 kohl eyeliners and one liquid, face primer, 3 eyelashes 2 individual lashes, 1contouring blush and bronzing, 7 Shimmer eyeliners, 12 different makeup brushes, 1 Kabuki brush, 1 stipple brush, 2 lipsticks, 1 wrinkle refiner, and 1 of the 144 palettes.

1 Weird eyebrow stencil, 1 Nyx mascara, 1 l.a colors mascara, 3 nyx color liners, 3 nyx lipsticks, 2 nyx blush, 1 L.a colors lashes, 1 nyx eyebrow shaper.

4black lashes , 2 brown lashes, 1 make-up lock and seal, 1 mascara primer, 1 eyelash kit ( has 1 pair of lashes 1 tweezers, 1 eyelash curler travel size and one glue ) , 4 eyeshadow quads, 4 lip gloss, 3 glitter gloss, 6 matte eye shadows. 1 contouring blush bronzer.
   Oh and hubby has been working hard on the mirror hopefully by this weekend ill have a picture to share with you guys!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment